Latest News and Updates
- New http://www.RPTempering.com website on line March 2010. 2010-03-08
- Must read February 2011 RP Tempering™ News Letter all product defined. 2010-03-04
- Don’t forget about Par3 Technology Engineering & Analysis Services 2010-03-04
- Castle Island changed website address read RP Tempering™ News for Details 2010-03-04
- Elimination of User Group Fees! 2010-03-01
- More updates...
For your future RP Tempering product needs, please contact Earl Dunlap with Manufacturing by Design at 10816 Preston Drive Indianapolis, IN 46236 or by email at Endunlap@mbdsales.com. Earl Dunlap can also be reached by phone at 317-557-5018.
It has been a privilege to serve the RP Tempering customers, but PAR3 Technology, Inc will no longer be responsible for shipping RP Tempering Products.
RP Tempering™ materials and engineered layering processes can enhancealmost any RP/SFF parts within minutes, cost effectively and it is easy to apply. Depending on the tempering materials & techniques you can enhance your RP parts for:
- Enhance Mechanical Properties
- Enhance Thermal Properties
- Enhance Electrical Properties
- Enhance Environmental and Chemical Resistance Properties
- Enhance Other Physical & Typical Properties
These are just the basic applications for RP/SFF parts. If you would like us to temper some RP parts for you at no charge for your review please contact Manufacturing By Design. at 317-557-5018 Indianapolis.